Idea

Jonathan avatar image
Jonathan suggested

An Unsold filter in the dropdown on the manage tab

Please, can we have an unsold option in our manage tab so we can better audit our listings?

merch by amazon
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Maverick Merchant avatar image
Maverick Merchant commented

I was just coming here to suggest this as well, I was looking for a 'Pending Removal' filter in the dropdown :-)

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Pratik avatar image
Pratik commented

Yup. I believe they did mentioned it'd be there as a filter option but it's not there at the moment.

Charlie avatar image
Charlie commented

Yup sure, please.

whatever avatar image
whatever commented

This would be a good option. I hope they implement it soon.

Digiholic avatar image
Digiholic commented

Great idea! Would like to see 'pending removal' sort by 'days remaining' as well. Thanks!

OnceAT avatar image
OnceAT commented

This would be very helpful!

Steve Axworthy avatar image
Steve Axworthy commented

Yes to all

Write a Comment

Your Opinion Counts

Share your great idea, or help out by voting for other people's ideas.