Idea

Pratik avatar image
Pratik suggested

Hidden (Search) Keywords

Based on the previous suggestion of mine as well which was tagged as a feature request by Leia as well but not sure at what stage it is right now. So re-posting this as a feature request.

-----------------

I am not an FBA/FBM seller but I know there is a keyword field where you can enter quite a few keywords for which you would show up in search results without having them in place in title or list/bullet points. This is one area which I find is lacking in Merch by Amazon.

We see also complaints from many every now and then about how people are keyword spamming the bullet lists. I believe if there was a keyword input field like Sellers Central, these group of people would be actually compelled to write a nice sentence instead.

And there's only so many sentences one can form without looking unnatural. If there was a keyword input field, we could enter a lot of untapped/potential keywords as one cannot fit enough of them in natural sentence and also considering the character count limit.

So this is a suggestion for it. Help us have a search keywords field where we could enter them and be founded if someone searches for it.

Thanks.

merch by amazon
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Comment

· Write a Comment
Pratik avatar image
Pratik commented

I don't think this is any different than FBA. If one was to abuse they'd do anyway. If FBA has this, why can't we? I really don't see a problem. Instead I feel this will make people compelled to write good sentences instead of keyword spamming (like how they're doing now).

10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write a Comment

Your Opinion Counts

Share your great idea, or help out by voting for other people's ideas.