Idea

L. Frase avatar image
L. Frase suggested

Add a Total Shirts Sold for Each Shirt in the Manage Tab

I would like to request a column in the manage tab that gives a running total of each shirt sold starting with 0. This would help a great deal with the new policy, as well as make it easier for us to track and curate our own designs. Please add this feature asap. (This is a repeated request since Oswald gave me the link to the actual Feature Request).

merch by amazon
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

L. Frase avatar image
L. Frase commented

Hey everyone -please vote this suggestion up. It only stands to make all of our lives easier. :)

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

ScottFromWyoming avatar image
ScottFromWyoming commented

I just came here to post this same idea. I guess they decided it wasn't useful?

1 comment

Yeah it's a shame that "reviewed" ideas don't get an Amazon response as to whether it is or isn't going to be implemented, and if so when, or if not why not.

2 Likes 2 ·

Write a Comment

Your Opinion Counts

Share your great idea, or help out by voting for other people's ideas.