Idea

Amazon Customer avatar image
Amazon Customer suggested

Set up a minimum price

At this time we can set up prices from 10.96 to what we want

Only sellers in poor countries can use as strategy to set up many T-shirts to these prices.

So, to preserve quality and good american and european sellers motivation, please set up a minimum price like 13.99 or 14.99

If we must wait for Amazon copyright infringement procedures or compete with these sellers at least we must not sell off our products

merch by amazon
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

ESMedia24 avatar image
ESMedia24 commented

15.99 would be a good minimum price.

And I also think that it would make sense to avoid all this price dumping - especially from the copycats that make pixel for pixel copies, hijack your brand and benefit from traffic you from your Facebook fanpages etc.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Max Labans avatar image
Max Labans commented

what is the minimum price to be set up now? 12.88$?

Stratovarious avatar image
Stratovarious commented

I'm at tier 10 , can I even chg the price of my shirts, I tried but nothing seemed to work. I feel like the material quality is good, but I'm used to paying 13 or 14 for a T , not 21 something including tax, I'm guessing a lot of other 'buyers' might feel the same way . I tried to chg the price but it wouldn't complete, I highlighted the price box, I wasn't able to chg it.

1 comment

Hey Stratovarious, >I'm at tier 10, can I even chg the price of my shirts... Yes, you can change price, title, brand, bullets, description on all tiers. Edit listing, change price, submit product on last page. You should contact support if prices changes are not working on your listings. It sounds like you're thinking about testing different price points, that seems like a smart move, during the early stages generating sales so you can tier up might have more benefits in the long run over maximizing profits.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write a Comment

Your Opinion Counts

Share your great idea, or help out by voting for other people's ideas.