Idea

Mike avatar image
Mike suggested

Email/Text Notification Of Sold Item

I'm probably not alone among Merchers...I check my account every chance i get. I use the chrome extension that sets off a cash register alarm when a sale is made (which is only useful when im in front of my computer) That stupid little sound really is motivating! It keeps my nose to the grindstone when i want nothing more than to walk away from designing shirts! I feel as if an email/text notification would be an easy option for Amazon to install, and it would be a fun option for Merch content creators to have at thier disposal.

merch by amazon
1 comment
10 |3000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

As a new user, I'd like this. I need motivation and just want to know. Sure, when I start selling 100 a day I won't want it, but until then.....

0 Likes 0 ·
Pratik avatar image
Pratik commented

This looks cool probably if you are new and just starting out or have a sale occasionally. But for those who gets multiple sales/day, this would get highly annoying.

My say is that even if this gets implemented, please keep this turned off by default otherwise this will be annoying for me and many others out there.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Mike avatar image
Mike commented

Maybe a summary email/text every few hours could be an option. Either way, my intention was that it be a user defined option.

Careful Reader avatar image
Careful Reader commented

I sell elsewhere, and such emails set up to be once a day are extremely welcome.

CanadaMediaGuy avatar image
CanadaMediaGuy commented

A daily report would be really useful.

M avatar image
M commented

Really don't see the point in this, you can log into your account and check the sales for the current day or any other range of time whenever you like and as often as you like.

Pretty much every other conceivable new feature seems more important than this

Write a Comment

Your Opinion Counts

Share your great idea, or help out by voting for other people's ideas.