Idea

BalzGrafix avatar image
BalzGrafix suggested

Lets get some human beings to answer our concerns.

This is my creation being stolen on these websites. I notified all the entire Amazon departments available under "contact us"... all the way down to shipping department. I received nothing but generic "bot" answers from someone named Bob to Janice. Then by the grace of stupidity.. Merch "pulled" "my" design because "I" infringed upon "my" own intellectual property rights. I was told to contact "myself" at "my own" email address to resolve the issue with "myself". Now.. I am pretty sure.. It would not have taken a Quantum Physics degree to figure out by a "REAL HUMANBEING" that "I" was informing Amazon that thieves were/are stealing from both of us.

As this theft continues.. I still have not received a solid answer from a "real" human, as to when "MY" design will be re-posted so, "I" might be able to make money off of "MY" design, rather than the thieves making all the money... At the end of this diatribe.. Let's get some real humans to answer are concerns.. Novel Idea Right!?

response
for-merch.png (61.0 KiB)
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

No Comments

· Write a Comment

Write a Comment

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Your Opinion Counts

Share your great idea, or help out by voting for other people's ideas.