Idea

NatoriSatori avatar image
NatoriSatori suggested

Choosing Main Sales Image Display Color

Amazons customers deserve to have a choice in T-shirt color, so we want to make our designs available on multiple color options. However, that INITIAL default color that the amazon bot chooses might not be the strongest choice, and potentially could be hurting the design's ability to be seen and make that first sale! Many have been asking for this capability for a long time now. Please give us the ability to choose that INITIAL main image display color so we can pick the strongest color combination for our design to be displayed on. I would be ok with the algorithm eventually choosing the best selling color.. but at least give us the ability to choose that initial main display color.

merch by amazon
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

RiverMissy avatar image
RiverMissy commented

Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!!!!! We need this feature.

2 comments

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Can we get on that Amazon? We want to select the featured color image and if its displayed front or back first. Some color combinations just look better than others as a selling point, but we still want to give alternative options to the customer as well.

1 Like 1 ·

This feature is needed, thank you

0 Likes 0 ·
newuser-e53c15f3-243d-42e1-9712-c39d3e59e4bf avatar image
newuser-e53c15f3-243d-42e1-9712-c39d3e59e4bf commented

Yes Please,

I don't think I can sell anything with randomly selected colors.

waiting for a customer to buy before amazon algorithms works is just a hard milestone.

Would be great if gender can be selected as well.

newuser-ddaf8f55-24f0-4305-a156-9a03b79e1bed avatar image
newuser-ddaf8f55-24f0-4305-a156-9a03b79e1bed commented

I have no idea why this isn't a thing already. I'm new to MBA and Amazon chose royal blue for two of my designs! I'm considering deleting and re-uploading

Write a Comment

Your Opinion Counts

Share your great idea, or help out by voting for other people's ideas.