Idea

Philip Sullivan avatar image
Philip Sullivan suggested

Replace Hanging Size/Care/Fabric Tags for Printed.

There's nothing I hate more than those annoying hanging sizing/care/fabic tags on my t-shirts. I love when that information is printed on the inside instead.

merch by amazon
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Philip Sullivan avatar image
Philip Sullivan commented

Also...on that front, I'd pay extra to have my custom logo printed in that sizing/care/fabric space.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Jeff E avatar image
Jeff E commented

This is disappointing. I had no idea anyone still used those evil, irritating, neck-biting, can't-rip-them-out-fast-enough old school shirt tags. C'mon Amazon. It's the 21st century. Join in.

newuser-0b021335-f7dc-4314-a863-5697d68a717b avatar image
newuser-0b021335-f7dc-4314-a863-5697d68a717b commented

I think it’s more annoying when the tag is printed and the paint they use itches your neck. I’d rather have the tag there so I can cut it off. As tag ink crumbles in the wash, it’s scratches unbelievably on my neck.

Write a Comment

Your Opinion Counts

Share your great idea, or help out by voting for other people's ideas.