Idea

newuser-cd226992-8ef5-4907-a191-31cd8a7abce5 avatar image

Lets add pants, sweat pants, yoga pants, exercise pants and running shoes

Let's add pants, sweat pants, exercise pants, yoga pants, hats, beanies, and running shoes. I saw nice running shoes called Springblade sport running shoes on https://www.wish.com/. Merch by Amazon should be able to do the same. It would also be nice to be able to put numbers and characters on the sleeves of Standard T-Shirts, Premium T-Shirts, Long Sleeve, Sweatshirt, Zip Hoodie and Pullover Hoodie. That will open up a whole new creating experience for me. How can I get on Merch by Amazon new product committee or board? My vision for Merch by Amazon would be to give our seller no limits to the area where they can design on a product and no limits to the products that a seller can put their designs on. If Merch by Amazon and their sellers are not Billionaires by now they will be when I am done. What can I say I see art in everything. Lol. I like the new Multiple Products (BETA). That lets me know that you are listening.

new product
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Ellyn Johnson avatar image
Ellyn Johnson commented

Wait a minute you are getting too far ahead! That sounds very energetic for Amazon and I believe we all have had one of those ideas ourselves! We've asked for hats, mugs, bags along that line. Don't know if Amazon is going into sublimation or not (ie. mugs). Amazon has come a long way in the past few years, but I don't see them doing shoes!

1 comment

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

If you don't keep asking then they may forget. So this is just a reminder. Remember I told you. Amazon will get into selling shoes soon too. If they don't it will only hurt them in the long run. I would buy a Rossolini1 shoe. Lol!!!

0 Likes 0 ·
Jeff E avatar image
Jeff E commented

I'd say no to any of that until they work out the bugs in their multiple products beta and improve the design interface to make the process more streamlined.

3 comments

This is a future wish list. I like to design. The more things I am able to put my designs on the better. Plus pants, sweat pants, exercise pants, yoga pants, hats, beanies, and running shoes. Let's add shorts and Polos too. All of these can be added to the new Multiple Products Beta. If we are going to start a fire lets make sure that we are using the best wood. Lol!!!

0 Likes 0 ·
Ellyn Johnson avatar image Ellyn Johnson newuser-cd226992-8ef5-4907-a191-31cd8a7abce5 ·

Zazzle has all that!

0 Likes 0 ·

Merch by Amazon gave me my opportunity. So I am committed to helping make Amazon the best and most wanted place to shop. Thanks for the information EJ. This is one of the reasons why I am asking for more products. If Zazzie, Wish, Geek, Walmart... can do it so can Amazon.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write a Comment

Your Opinion Counts

Share your great idea, or help out by voting for other people's ideas.

Related Ideas