Idea

nucky_bad avatar image
nucky_bad suggested

Account Health Meter

Hi guys,

Because all know this topic I would like to propose that there could be a meter to display how healthy an account is. In other words, if the account is healthy and doing well, if there have been violations or if it's 5 before 12 and on razor's edge.

I am aware of the arguments that this could allow some users to check out how the whole system works. But on the other site, it could help us to get a feeling of how good we behave, that we have made too many mistakes recently. Recently I made two, three stupid mistakes (not deliberately) and now I am afraid of if I am moving in very hot terrain. A meter could help.

The meter would also avoid that people on the edge would try risky designs or descriptions rather than sending more.

Also, do we have a similar system in real law like your driver license or elsewhere with strike-rules.

merch by amazon
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Amazon Warrior avatar image
Amazon Warrior commented

Also, the higher your score, the less you get throttled. That would be great!

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

newuser-d91e05fc-3a21-4099-9dfb-8edf40f7a449 avatar image
newuser-d91e05fc-3a21-4099-9dfb-8edf40f7a449 commented

better your health the better you get in search results. Instead of throttling hot sellers they should throttle problem sellers and let the honest ones thrive.

Write a Comment

Your Opinion Counts

Share your great idea, or help out by voting for other people's ideas.