Idea

newuser-f2ce4cf8-94c2-426d-be3b-61328a9dd126 avatar image

*******Please Vote Here If You Want To Know How Your Account Stands With Amazon Please ! *******

I just wanted to come on here and ask if it would be possible for all of us to ask amazon as a group to add account health to our accounts. I would love to know how I stand how about you ? Seems like we are in the dark all the time..new updates all the time ..removing designs all the time for reasons due to updates and so forth..but I think it is only fair that we should have this info..and also know if strikes stay forever or for a year ?? A meter on the account would be nice and maybe a point system explaining each violation and its effect on the account...anyway I think you get my point ! So please join me and lets see if we can help each other sleep better at night..lets Go !

account information
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

gegegeo avatar image
gegegeo commented

transparency is always a good thing. Voted.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Patton avatar image
Patton commented

My problem with this is that thieves and copycats can do whatever they want until they get close to losing their accounts.

Write a Comment

Your Opinion Counts

Share your great idea, or help out by voting for other people's ideas.