Idea

ScottFromWyoming avatar image
ScottFromWyoming suggested

[Future] Updates to Content Policy

I have been diligently chipping away at the job of making sure all of my listings are in compliance with the new content policy. I can only imagine that thousands of Merch sellers have spent many thousands of hours doing the same. In the future, if it is deemed necessary to forbid certain language in listings, please create a category in the "manage" tab's "filter" menu: "Suspended" or "Noncompliant." These would not count as outright rejections, but they're not available for purchase until the listing is brought into compliance. This would allow us to filter for this status and decide then and there whether to delete or edit.

Also helpful, Merch could add a check box to select multiple listings for deletion with one click. Here I'm thinking of eclipse shirts... I had dozens of them that said "size up," but I didn't want to change their listing, I only wanted to delete them. What a chore!

Thanks.

merch by amazonpolicy update
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

No Comments

· Write a Comment

Write a Comment

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Your Opinion Counts

Share your great idea, or help out by voting for other people's ideas.