Idea

newuser-911a87b9-6471-4eb9-a044-9a4f951d3fd9 avatar image

Is there a Merch by Amazon app? If not, maybe they should make one for us?

I know the prettymerch app is supposed to offer this info but that doesn't work on my phone.

It would be so good to have an MBA account mobile app that we can glance at any time to check on sales or any news. One that would make a chi-ching sound whenever we get a sale. Maybe we could even edit or upload designs through the app. There could be a social aspect where we can interact with each other for support and send messages. An app to bring the community together!!

Go on, tell me it already exists and I'm a noob. Otherwise - Amazon give us this app!! (please, thank you).

appscompanion app
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Comment

· Write a Comment
Greyhawk Manor Designs avatar image
Greyhawk Manor Designs commented

Yes, an excellent idea. It should link to the Manage and Analyze windows. It would be nice if it also linked to Amazon Promote and to the Merch by Amazon forums. In this way everything related to managing Amazon merch products would be available from a single app.

10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write a Comment

Your Opinion Counts

Share your great idea, or help out by voting for other people's ideas.

Related Ideas