Idea

newuser-536725b0-dfc1-4ec3-8f13-0ca65a1cfdc0 avatar image

Feature Request: Information on Returns

Information on returns/refunds.

Question I sent to the MBA team and they asked me to post it here: One question remains as more and more refunds keep making their way to my dashboard, why were these products returned? If they are design related I feel like we as the designers being paid royalties & now having to pay back returns should be in the know for those. Otherwise it seems that taking our royalties back from returns without the knowledge of the why behind the return/refund leaves me as a designer, now seller, left in the dark and lost on how to fix this for Amazon customers.

feature request
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Comment

· Write a Comment
ScottFromWyoming avatar image
ScottFromWyoming commented

This post got no traction? We conscientious Merch sellers want to fix whatever's wrong. My thought today is that if we could easily sort for just returns, it might be easier for us to suss out a pattern. Normally, I can chalk it up to Prime Wardrobe buyers seeing if they like it or not, but if the "nots" are all in one design or group of designs, I might be able to figure out if there's a problem, and FIX it.

10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write a Comment

Your Opinion Counts

Share your great idea, or help out by voting for other people's ideas.