Idea

ScottFromWyoming avatar image
ScottFromWyoming suggested

Suggestion: Group related designs AND options

These are related suggestions:

1. All items with the identical design (one design on Shirt/Premium/LS/Sweatshirt/Hoodie) should be available from a single page.
  2. If the design sells in a Long-sleeve, then it should remain available in the other versions: even if the sweatshirt hasn't sold in 90 days, the design is proven, so it should be available in whatever the next buyer would like to buy.
  3. A series of designs should remain available beyond 90 days if some of the other designs in the series have sold. For example, if I do a series of shirts featuring state flags but using the same design. They sell well overall, but after 90 days, some states haven't sold. Now I have a series of shirts for 38 states. A Rhode Islander sees the Vermont shirt, looks for one for RI, and goes away sad.

• These buying options should also be available from any one listing, too. Pull-down menu for your state; done. Mother-Daughter pairs of shirts, etc., lots of designs could benefit from this sort of grouping or are semi-meaningless without the other one being available as well.

Thanks for giving these ideas your consideration.

Scott

merch by amazon
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Comment

· Write a Comment
TeeS avatar image
TeeS commented

This is a very good idea. If Merch can ever fix their platform, I’d love to see this implemented.

10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write a Comment

Your Opinion Counts

Share your great idea, or help out by voting for other people's ideas.