Idea

Epic Shirts avatar image
Epic Shirts suggested

Create User Sub-Accounts ASAP

Hello MBA team, is there any hope of user accounts or sub-accounts being enabled anytime soon? Seeing that upload quotas have been increased, I'm sure many in the higher tiers are finding it impossible to meet these numbers. Please, kindly expedite this request.

Thank you!

merch by amazon
10 |3000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Comment

· Write a Comment
Mike avatar image
Mike commented

Please don’t ask them to do anything else that requires a major overhaul to their already broken system. I just want them to concentrate on getting the systeM they have to work properly.

I’ll get my 180 designs in today if things stand true to form about 11 of them will be visible in Amazon search.

No reason to hire a VA or designer to help with that.

2 comments
10 |3000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

maybe a major overhaul is what they need?

0 Likes 0 ·

Yes! Had you requested they burn this system all the way to the ground, and have competent people rebuild it...I would have seconded that motion!

0 Likes 0 ·

Write a Comment

Your Opinion Counts

Share your great idea, or help out by voting for other people's ideas.