Idea

Spirit Play T-Shirts avatar image
Spirit Play T-Shirts suggested

We Need Better Quality "Premium" Shirts - You Sell The Cheapest Bella+Canvas

Your "premium" shirt blanks are the cheapest ones Bella+Canvas sells, I believe it is the 3001. Please upgrade to at least the Bella+Canvas 3413? And what about options for shirts? What about a tank top? Your options are way too limiting and the quality isn't good enough for anyone who cares what they put their designs on! These are just cheap quality shirts going out. People will buy more if they actually like the quality of shirt they buy in the first place.

I ordered a couple of my designs to see and I would NEVER order one of those "premium" shirts again. They are not premium. I know because i have a t-shirt company. I want soft and light.

merch by amazon
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Comment

· Write a Comment
W2Creative avatar image
W2Creative commented

Pretty demanding of a platform that pays you to upload designs... Think maybe you'd be better off sticking to your super cool and rad "t-shirt company." I'd think a better approach to this would have been to outline the advantages gained by Amazon when providing higher quality "premium" tees, and not your own needs. Good grief.

10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write a Comment

Your Opinion Counts

Share your great idea, or help out by voting for other people's ideas.