Idea

Spirit Play T-Shirts avatar image
Spirit Play T-Shirts suggested

Allow Designers More Control When Sizing Designs on Shirts Like Teespring Offers

Designers need more control, plain and simple. We need to be able to resize our designs and size them exactly how WE WANT THEM on the shirts. It is way too difficult with the way it is to get proper sizing right without seeing it before our eyes. I have ordered a couple of the shirts I designed and the designs were way too big every time. It's impossible this way, too much trial and error. Allow designers to use EPS files so we can resize at will. Give the designer the power please? Give us the exact same design process as Teespring does.

t-shirt
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Comment

· Write a Comment
W2Creative avatar image
W2Creative commented

I never go wider or taller than 10"x10" with my designs... Our local screen printing shop recommends those dimensions and it seems to be a good rule of thumb.

10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write a Comment

Your Opinion Counts

Share your great idea, or help out by voting for other people's ideas.