article

Brian@Amazon avatar image
Brian@Amazon posted

I updated my developer account's company email address, but the promotional code was still sent to the old email address. What do I do?

Please note that your developer account’s primary communication email address on your Amazon developer account can be updated by any administrative user after logging in under "Settings" > "Company Profile" on the developer portal at https://developer.amazon.com.

This primary communication email address on your Amazon developer account is used as Amazon's main point of contact with you, and as a result, this email address will receive all correspondence, including but not limited to: submission status updates, account reminders, remittance emails, and so on. If this changes, we strongly recommend that you update this email address as soon as possible. This primary communication email address on your Amazon developer account is different and separate from your individual user log-in email address that can be updated under "Settings" > "My Account".

If the code for your AWS promotional credit is sent to your developer account’s previous primary communication email address, please double-check to make sure that your developer account’s primary communication email address has been updated correctly. If you require further assistance with your developer account, please sign into your company’s developer account and “Contact Us” [insert link] with details about your situation. If necessary, please include a secondary email address that we can include on our response to your inquiry.

aws promotional credits
10 |3000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Article

Contributors

Brian@Amazon contributed to this article