If you are having issues with testing in isolation, please check the following:
- If you are using CLI, be sure that you are using the Preview version of CLI. See Using Name-free Interaction Toolkit in CLI
- Testing name-free interaction in isolation is only supported with en_US Intent Launch Phrases. This feature is only supported for customer accounts that are pointing to the Amazon-US Marketplace at this time.
- Check that your customer account is pointing to Amazon-US Marketplace
- Check that you are testing with en_US locale
- Check that you are only testing Intent Launch Phrases
- Check that you are using SMAPI or the Preview version of CLI: Testing NFI utterances in isolation is currently only available via SMAPI and CLI. Note: this step is not required (optional) in order to complete certification.