question

AMStarz avatar image
AMStarz asked

From 10 Uploads Daily Now 3 Only ? WHY!!!???

Please i need help, how comes before i used to be able to upload 10 shirts daily.. And now only 3 daily? I have no idea why this is happening.. ????????

merch by amazonhelphow-toupload
10 |3000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

newuser-851b94e1-a3d8-4797-8ff2-089dd87361b6 avatar image
newuser-851b94e1-a3d8-4797-8ff2-089dd87361b6 answered

A similar question was addressed in another thread yesterday by Elizabeth at Amazon. Amazon may decrease publishing limits when capacity is limited:

Answer by Elizabeth@Amazon

Thank you for your question @sanyi3478. In order to ensure we can publish all submissions, content creators will be offered a maximum number of uploads per day as displayed on their Dashboard and Manage pages. Publishing limits are based on tier levels and may decrease when capacity is limited. Please note we currently do not have a plan to remove this daily limitation completely from Content Creators, and we are not able to provide further updates on daily uploads for each individual account.

Thank you for your understanding in this matter.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

AMStarz avatar image
AMStarz answered

Okay now it says

Products cannot be added or edited at this time.

We have paused the ability to submit and edit products. You will be able to save designs in a draft state and submit them when publishing resumes. :O So i wont be able to upload nothing nomore ? Because when i was going to upload my 3 shirts since you guys changed it from 10 to 3 , now it says that.