question

Piyush@incedo avatar image
Piyush@incedo asked

How to do Alexa Content Catalog Ingestion for my Video skill in Alexa

How to do Alexa Content Ingestion for my Video skill in Alexa. I have created a Video Skill in Alexa. I want to Content Catalog Ingestion of content of my skill. How to do it. Please help.

alexa skills kitalexa voice servicealexa smart homevideo skill api
1 comment
10 |3000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@Jamie@Amazon @Brian@Amazon Please help. I need your help.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

Jenn@amazon avatar image
Jenn@amazon answered

Have you reviewed the docs on Content Catalog Ingestion.

From the Docs:

The steps are:

• Format your content in the catalog data file (CDF) format. This is the same format used by Fire TV. For more information, see About the Catalog Data Format. For validation, use the CDF schema (XSD) file.
  • Upload the CDF data to an assigned AWS S3 bucket. For more information, see Uploading your CDF File to AWS S3 in the Fire TV documentation.
  • Alexa imports the data into the catalog and generates a report indicating success or failure.

For detailed instruction on the CDF format and how to provide your content catalog, see Integrating your Catalog with Fire TV.

1 comment
10 |3000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@Jenn@amazon

The document says I need to give my 12 digit account-id to FireTV representative and the representative will create a s3 bucket for me.

who is fire-tv representative? I called amazon.com fire-tv and alexa support. They dont know about it.

0 Likes 0 ·