question

Karla avatar image
Karla asked

Batch In-App Purchase Price Drops

I'm thrilled that there is now batch submissions to create new IAPs via CSV imports. That literally saves us hours! What would also save us developers more hours would be the ability to import CSV files for batch IAP "Price Drops" that have start/end dates so that I can run temporary sales on multiple IAPs in bulk (e.g. Black Friday Sale, Christmas Sale, End Of Year Blowout Sale).

While I think that I can edit existing bulk IAP via the NEW CSV import feature, I think I'd need to do that twice to run a sale that has to start on specific day/time with the sale price & end on a specific day/time to revert to the original price. That seems a bit clunky. Instead, could you please add batch IAP "Price Drops" submission to the new batch IAP submissions feature in the Amazon Developer Console?

iapprice
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Oswald avatar image
Oswald answered

Hello Karla,

Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback. We will share your feedback with the appropriate internal team for consideration!

10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.