question

fitartist avatar image
fitartist asked ·

Selling in other countries?

Hello. I see my designs on Amazon.com Will they appear at Amazon.ca? Or other countries that Amazon sells products?

submission testing certification
10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Elizabeth@Amazon avatar image
Elizabeth@Amazon answered ·

Thanks for the question @fitartist. Currently we only sell shirts on Amazon.com and ship to the United States. Once we add new countries or expand to other territories, we will provide an announcement in your Merch by Amazon portal. For more information on supported countries, please see our FAQ on Shipping Questions here.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Chris avatar image
Chris answered ·

Greetings, Unfortunately shirts will only show up on Amazon.com at this point. Merch currently states they only ship to customers in the United States. The FAQ page has a short blurb on that: https://merch.amazon.com/resource/201846470.

Pratik avatar image
Pratik answered ·

It was worldwide in the start. Then they realized what MONSTER they have created LOL/ To cope up with the demand, they just made it for USA only. Let's hope maybe next year, can't imagine what the sales would be. Their beta is actually active in EU right now, I got invite but they got filled there too LOL and aren't accepting any new users. Damn luck.

Ramdani Ardiansyah avatar image
Ramdani Ardiansyah answered ·

Haii...i will try this step thank you