question

Elizabeth@Amazon avatar image
Elizabeth@Amazon asked ·

11/3/17: Announcement: New Product - Long Sleeve T-Shirts!

Hi everyone! We are VERY excited about our announcement this evening! We are thrilled to announce the launch of long sleeve t-shirts! Accounts will be enabled for publishing on a rolling basis starting today. When an account is enabled, a new option to select long sleeves will become available in the product creation process. Long sleeve tees are available in a single unisex fit and in sizes small to 2XL. Five color options are available: Black, Navy, Royal Blue, Dark Heather, and Heather Grey. Please note that we will not be able to provide updates on approvals for individual accounts. Sellers will be notified via email when their account is enabled for long sleeve t-shirts. We look forward to seeing all of your designs on our new long sleeve t-shirts!

merch by amazonnew productsannouncements
1 comment
10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Been on Merch 14 months never had a payment problem before but still haven't received my September royalties and its now nov 8th 20017 emailed twice got a case number and robot reply telling me how merch works??? standard reply!! not helpful at all.

I haven't changed my bank or details and am owed $523...is it just ME who hasn't been paid??

0 Likes 0 ·
Peter11 avatar image
Peter11 answered ·

When will there be another tier up so this has a practical benefit for those stuck in lower tiers?

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Mike avatar image
Mike answered ·

This is beautiful. Now, one more suggestion...

It would be HUGE to add a clone feature to existing t-shirt listings so we can quickly add the same design/listing information for new products as they are released. Reuploading designs is a bit of a bummer.

Either way, thanks for throwing us a bone!

ArtistLady avatar image
ArtistLady answered ·

THANK YOU, Merch!!!!!!!!! Yayayayaa!!!

nadil avatar image
nadil answered ·

Thank You Merch.Looks like HOODIES are also on the way too.Bracing myself.

Amazon Customer avatar image
Amazon Customer answered ·

Question: What should we write in title now? Long Sleeve ? T-shirt ? Nothing ?

Wendy Lubetkin avatar image
Wendy Lubetkin answered ·

This is fantastic! Thank you very much. Can't wait to see them. I really hope that sometime in the future you can find your way towards letting us perhaps choose five shirts that show in the marketplace, but once a customer clicks on the ones on display, the customer can choose any color, decide if they they want that design on a long-sleeved shirt or hoodie instead of a t-shirt, or they would rather have it printed on the back instead of the front. Lack of this option - and those essential choices for the customer - means lost sales for all of us.

Pedro avatar image
Pedro answered ·

When everyone was expecting a freeze, we get the best news ever1, good job!

amazoncustomer avatar image
amazoncustomer answered ·

the base prices seem high....

FocusedOnResults avatar image
FocusedOnResults answered ·

THANK YOU - I expected to see additional apparel after the new year began so this was a most welcome and delightful surprise. :)

Sea2Skye avatar image
Sea2Skye answered ·

Awesome! But is the sizing chart accurate? The description says Unisex sizing but when you click on the Size Chart in a listing for the new long sleeve shirts the size chart that appears is Womens sizing and EXTREMELY small sizing. I'm assuming this is wrong, and if it is can you please have it fixed so that the customers are not confused? Thanks!!