question

Hanalei avatar image
Hanalei asked ·

Royalty is several hundred dollars short. Amazon not Responding.

Is there another email address I should be emailing regarding an invoice remittance being several hundred dollars short of my actual royalties? I have emailed the merch-sellers-contactus@amazon.com and never received a response.

merch by amazonroyalties
10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Maye Rose avatar image
Maye Rose answered ·

Did you sell many in the last few days of Sep? They only pay when the shirts are shipped. Shirts I sold on Sep 28, 29, 30 were not shipped until Oct so I won't be paid until next month for them. If you download the sales report CSV for Sep and download the earnings report CSV for Sep you can cross-reference and see which shirts you didn't get paid for. That is the correct email address.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hanalei avatar image
Hanalei answered ·

Thank you, Maye. In looking at my sales report, that makes sense.

Elizabeth@Amazon avatar image
Elizabeth@Amazon answered ·

Thanks for the question @JitsuGirl and thank you @Maye Rose for the helpful answer. You're right, Amazon royalties are paid out based upon the date of shipment, which can be up to 1 week after the order is placed. Royalties are found in the "Analyze" tab under "Earnings." The Earnings report will reflect your actual royalty payments with all royalties paid out in the month in which the product was shipped. Therefore if someone purchases a shirt on July 29th, it could not be shipped out until August 1st and post in the Earnings report for August (paid out by end of September). As far as determining which shirts were not included, the suggestion of comparing data in your "Analyze" tab vs the earnings CSV report is a good one!