question

newuser-579cecd8-a3a6-45c2-8376-abaacfa99c93 avatar image
newuser-579cecd8-a3a6-45c2-8376-abaacfa99c93 asked ·

How to set ad targeting for particular devices .i.e tablets only

Hello I ve been trying to create ads through the "Advertise your app" tab and I have the following question: is it possible that i choose only specific devices i.e. tablets only and not mobile phones?

I thought it was possible to target tablets by choosing only the relevant banner sizes but I can't see how not to include the other sizes. In fact I wanted not to include mobile banners and interstitials at all but after creating the campaign i saw that the autogenerated banners for these two categories were also included.

Thanks,

Dimi

how-todevicesadvertise your app
10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Kunijordan avatar image
Kunijordan answered ·

Hello,

Thank you for posting your comment in the forum.

Unfortunately, you can't target your Advertise Your App campaign to specific devices. However, we'll pass this information to appropriate internal team as feature request.

For more information on Advertise Your App, please take a look at our FAQ section from below link.

https://developer.amazon.com/public/resources/promotional-tools/promotions-console/docs/promotions-console-advertisements-faq

Regards,

10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.