question

dreambacka avatar image
dreambacka asked

How to change Business name? Will Amazon send tax info if 0 income ?

Hi, my question is about how to change the Business name, and will Amazon send tax info to my country, Ukraine, if i have a 0 income? Thanks, Timur
amazon appstore
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Melody avatar image
Melody answered
Hi, Thank you for posting in the forums! While most of your company's contact information can be changed via the "Settings" menu in your developer's account, you will need our assistance to change either your company's profile name or email address. If you need to have your company's profile name changed, please log into your developer's account, raise a "Contact Us" and provide us with the desired new name. Once we have this information, we will be able to assist. Please note that tax documentation is only sent to developers who have earned income through the Amazon Appstore through the previous year.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

dreambacka avatar image
dreambacka answered
Question is closed.
10 |5000

Melody avatar image
Melody answered
10 |5000

dreambacka avatar image
dreambacka answered
10 |5000