question

Sponde avatar image
Sponde asked ·

July Promotion Missing [Case# 4340181701]

Sorry to open yet another thread on this topic, but I read on twitter and on some other websites that the July Promotion Echo Dot was already shipped around 8-10. August to other participants in germany.

I did not use a template for my skill, it's not completely useless and had > 100 unique users in the first 30 days.

Skill went live on July 25, and I signed up for Promotion the same day, with positiv confirmation email.

Case# 4340181701

Cordially, Philipp

alexa skills kitskillecho
2 comments
10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Not sure if this is helpful or not for you Sponde as I am in the USA and applied for the July 2017 promotion on July 2 where I just got a confirmation email for this promotion yesterday at 1:13 PM PDT.

0 Likes 0 ·

Thx for spending me hope jwjb, appreciate that :)

Still no response from support. :(

0 Likes 0 ·
Jamie@Amazon avatar image
Jamie@Amazon answered ·

I can confirm that your case has been received by the team and will be responded to shortly.

Thanks,

Jamie

3 comments

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Well, I got a mail one week ago, on the 5th, telling me the support "escalated my issue to the appropriate internal team for further investigation".

Since then I heard nothing.

I was really enthusiastic about Alexa and the possibilities to develop and implement Voice UI, the AWS free tier which I also promoted alot offline, the devops tools, even thought about migrating a eCommerce/B2B project I'm consulting and freelancing for, and signed up for one of the upcoming Alexa DevDays.

It's just about an Echo Dot, I know, but my enthusiasm is dying down rapidly.

That kind of support is not what Amazon is preaching others in kind of customer relations.

0 Likes 0 ·

Will follow up.

0 Likes 0 ·

Jamie@Amazon

Thank you for your effort!

Regards, Philipp

0 Likes 0 ·
newuser-821254df-83aa-404b-8f3b-e16e55065c09 avatar image
newuser-821254df-83aa-404b-8f3b-e16e55065c09 answered ·

received email my skill qualified for july promotion on 8-31, details to contact if no tracking in 5 days, contacted and no response.

Sponde avatar image
Sponde answered ·

I got a voucher code by email today,

thx for your help!

Case closed.