question

newuser-b91a2399-a44b-476d-9f67-797a8114fad2 avatar image

Submitted for two promotions

I submitted one of my skills to the developer promotional offer, and later submitted it and a second skill to the student promotion. Both were published, and I understand that I will obviously not get rewards for the same skill twice. I just want to check if they will automatically award me the student promotion, which is the better of the two promotions, or if I need to contact someone.

On another note, is there a way to check the status of a promotion, such as if it has reached the maximum number of entries.

Thanks.

Alexa Rewards
1 comment
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Billy@Amazon avatar image
Billy@Amazon answered

The way the student promotion works is that eligibility will be determined after the promotional period has ended. You should hear from the marketing team via e-mail (at the .edu account you provided in the form submission) within 30 days after the promotion ends to tell you whether you qualified and what you can expect next.

Per the terms of conditions of the promotion offers may not be combined with other offers. Eligibility is still being determined for the student and August promotions. Again you'll hear about your eligibility from the marketing team.

10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.