question

Galactoise avatar image
Galactoise asked ·

Questions for weekly dev chat

I'll be hopping on today's weekly dev chat. Anyone want to proxy questions through me?
alexa skills kit
10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jjaquinta avatar image
jjaquinta answered ·
I think you already got the "How do we get incorrect feedback taken down" question. Trying to come up with others that don't start with "When will you..." or are answered by "RTFM". Which appear to be 100% of last week's questions. How about "Who do we talk to in order to get our skill considered for a write-up in the weekly Alexa newsletter?" Or "Which Amazon teams will be providing judges for the hackster.io competition?"

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

laynr avatar image
laynr answered ·
If anyone is going today please ask: 1. @newalexadeveloper question on Oauth https://forums.developer.amazon.com/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=12742&tstart=30

jjaquinta avatar image
jjaquinta answered ·
Re-ask: "Which Amazon teams will be providing judges for the hackster.io competition?" Paul Cutsinger never tweeted the answer, or followed up to the e-mail I sent.

Galactoise avatar image
Galactoise answered ·
So, I'm not sure I'll be able to participate this week, and also this week the chat is with the smart home team, who may not have these answers

jjaquinta avatar image
jjaquinta answered ·
Well, they didn't have the answers last week either. :-) I hope someone turns up and transcribes the questions. From where I sit I'm seeing heavy push from Amazon for the Smart Home stuff, but I'm not seeing any take up by the users. Curious if that's a real view or just my perspective.