question

newuser-0f518c76-ce1c-4404-a81e-ffd43cb8bddb avatar image
newuser-0f518c76-ce1c-4404-a81e-ffd43cb8bddb asked ·

App not showing up in store for fire stick or fire tv

Hello , my app was approved and is set to LIVE, also i added support in the supported devices for the firesticks and firetv's but when i search for it on the firestick or fire tv store, i cant find it. Is there a waiting period ?

fire tvapp submission and updates
10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Oswald avatar image
Oswald answered ·

Thank you for writing in. We have received your contact us case and will respond there once we investigate further.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

kurtosavros avatar image
kurtosavros answered ·

21 DAYS SINCE MY APP SUBMISSION AND STILL IT IS NOT LIVE !!!!! SHAME ON THE DEVELOPERS WHO TOLD ME THEY FOUND THEIR MISTAKE THAT HOLDS MY APP UNPUBLISHED AND STILL THEY HAVE DONE NOTHING. I WANT TO DISCOURAGE PEOPLE TO SPEND THEIR TIME AND EFFORT TO CREATE AN APP, ESPECIALLY IF IT IS TIME SENSITIVE, BECAUSE IT WILL BE PUBLISHED NEXT YEAR IF EVER... SHAME ON AMAZON FOR THIS !!!!