question

Mike Klepper avatar image
Mike Klepper asked

Video of my Movie Trivia App

Just posted a video of my Movie Trivia App app in action! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smp1N5yclfg Data is pulled from the Rotten Tomatoes API. Fun part was implementing pronoun resolution... Me: "Who starred in Jurassic Park" Echo: < > Me: "When did it come out?" Echo: "June 11th, 1993" Me: "And who directed it?" Echo: "Steven Spielberg" Notice how the app "knows" that "it" refers to "Jurassic Park". That's pronoun resolution! :-) Can anybody recommend a better API for getting movie info?
alexa skills kitshowcase
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

justin avatar image
justin answered
Cool stuff, thanks for sharing, Mike! I'm moving this over to Showcase, as the Community Projects sub-forum is meant for developers sharing their sourcecode / APIs and are supporting any community discussion surrounding it.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Mike Klepper avatar image
Mike Klepper answered
Thanks, Justin!
10 |5000