question

Riva Celso avatar image
Riva Celso asked

Impossible to update an app/upload new files

I'm trying to update an existing app. Using the web upload, it ALWAYS says "scheduled maintenance". I tried 10 times over a whole month so I'm pretty sure it's not "scheduled maintenance" ;)

With FTP never manage to connect (I get server timeout).

So I'm asking how we are supposed to upload new APK ??

I tried to contact support but got no answer in a month, so I am trying forums, hopefully SOMEONE will reply...?

app submission and updatesappweb appsupload
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Levon@Amazon avatar image
Levon@Amazon answered

Hi Riva,

Thanks for posting! The only reason I know why there would be an error when uploading a file, is when your internet connection is either very slow or unreliable (that is, it breaks / drops often). In that case there would be this "Scheduled maintenance" error shown (not very helpful). In this case, our advise would be to try to upload via FTP, which should be more reliable. If that doesn't help, you will need to find a faster / more reliable internet connection to upload the binary or metadata. Thanks!

10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.