question

Gelezako avatar image
Gelezako asked ·

The response is invalid

I created a very simple application, but I always get the same error. How can I fix it?

Screenshot https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-33cF208f-DY/WXSeq6O4dfI/AAAAAAAAfEo/EPGngLNa-OktS8Psf-gQ9NbDHCK1UpstQCLcBGAs/s1600/error.png

Thanks.

alexa skills kitskilllambdaresponse
10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Pete S avatar image
Pete S answered ·

Take a look at the Cloudwatch logs for the lambda function, any error in the function will be shown there. If there's nothing there it's possible your response is malformed. It's useful to print the response as well as send it in that case, again you'd find that output in the Cloudwatch logs.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Brian@Amazon avatar image
Brian@Amazon answered ·

Hi, I can't quite make out what the image says. Can you describe hte issue?

Gelezako avatar image
Gelezako answered ·

Did you open a screenshot?

Noah avatar image
Noah answered ·

That image is way too small to read my man

Gelezako avatar image
Gelezako answered ·