question

ThebestSonicfan avatar image
ThebestSonicfan asked ·

Is Spotify or Amazon Music supported yet for AVS or ASK?

I am asking this question because I am trying to choose between making an RPI AVS device or buying an Echo Dot to have full support. What are my other possible options for playing music through the device?

alexa voice servicedevicesamazon music
10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sherritt@amazon avatar image
sherritt@amazon answered ·

Amazon Music and other music providers are currently limited to commercial products, and not individual devices.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

The1ne avatar image
The1ne answered ·

When dou you Support Spotify on other devices?

newuser-d49443d6-92dc-43ac-8dd9-b1551e70b85b avatar image
newuser-d49443d6-92dc-43ac-8dd9-b1551e70b85b answered ·

Is amazon premium music, supported for new products or devices we create under AVS developer portal yet?

Umer Sohail avatar image
Umer Sohail answered ·

Good choice! You can switch with MusConv – Move to Apple Music, Spotify, Google Play Music, Amazon Music! https://t.co/sg4RWqugYv?amp=1