question

Youssef avatar image
Youssef asked ·

Can I use the Saying in my Brand name to avoid Copying all my designs in the future?

I just want to check if using the Saying in my shirt for example a funny saying , in my brand name to avoid copying all my designs in the future ?

i want to know if this is something merch by amazon allow and I want to follow their rules about that .

thank you

I look forward for your help

merch by amazonresponseuploadreportingredirect
10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

TEES avatar image
TEES answered ·

Just check if it has been protected used before USPTO.gov trademark search and another way is to see how many use it by typing into Google "phrase" and where it pops up on. If others have used it, it's up to you for any future risks. Also there's not much character space for a full big phrase. Also always better to keep your brand catchy short (one to two words) and niche (your own) as well. Just food for thought.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Youssef avatar image
Youssef answered ·

thanks a lot for your response @TEES , yes I search for everything even word by word using trademark uspto and then Google to see if it's about a Website or name or something like that ..

and I think if i use a part of the saying and then maybe add a custom Brandname i will chose to it , that would be perfect , what do you think ?

thank you for your help appreciate it a lot .