question

nealrs avatar image
nealrs asked

Where can I find the spec for video Flash Briefings?

Hey yall. I read this article today in Variety about companies creating video flash briefings and I'm really excited to try it out --- but the current feed spec for the FB feeds does not mention video at all.

When will the updated FB spec be publicly available?

echo showflash briefingvideo skill api
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Brian@Amazon avatar image
Brian@Amazon answered

I don't have any information to share about this. I'd suggest keeping an eye on our developer blog here where we will post any updates regarding the matter.

10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

nealrs avatar image
nealrs answered

With respect Brian, that's not really an answer. Can you please confirm when indie devs will be able to create video flash briefings?

10 |5000

Stefan Kainz avatar image
Stefan Kainz answered

I would also like to know that.

Brian, is there any news on this?

10 |5000

Neal Shyam avatar image
Neal Shyam answered

any updates on this? i'd really like to start deploying video briefings for my clients (who are all asking about it!)

1 comment
10 |5000

Hi @Neal Shyam and thank you for your message.

Currently this feature is not available. As Brian suggested on his reply, keep an eye on our developer blog for new features announcements.

Alternatively, you can also add this as a feature request in our UserVoice space.

Regards,
Barry

0 Likes 0 ·