Please check if you could improve the voice commands for scenes. I assisted in a bigger home automation installation where we rely on scenes for automations.
- "Alexa, turn on Good Morning" currently works, but success rate is not that great.
The customers sometimes forgot the activation verb for scenes and said something like this:
- "Alexa, turn on scene Good Morning" (should have a high success rate because of the scene keyword)
- "Alexa, run scene Good Morning"
- "Alexa, activate Good Morning"
- "Alexa, play Good Morning"
- "Alexa, execute Good Morning"