question

ravibutani avatar image
ravibutani asked

Incorrect Shipping address on all products added to device

I am from INDIA. I have configured my device for Amazon DRS,,, Everything is working fine and dash replenishment end point API also results order placed.. but I am getting email regarding incorrect shipping address from Amazon... I am not able to cancel the order and on next order every time device shows order in progress... So i need to repete lwa process every time to test my device.. I have also changed address to UK address but still same problem..

Any help really appriciated...

devices
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Jamie Grossman avatar image
Jamie Grossman answered

Could you please provide the customerId that you are testing with, or your Vendor ID (from here), and the model ID/serial of your device, so that we can investigate further. If you are registering the device for amazon.com, it is possible that the products trying to be bought are not available to be shipped outside of the US. You could try switching to a US address. You can also try registering these as test devices so that only a "test" order is placed (pass in "is_test_device": true, as part of the LWA scope data).

10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.