question

S3idesigns avatar image
S3idesigns asked

designs and tier level clarification

are the tier levels the amount of designs you can have or the amount of shirts you can have per design or is it both. also if i have smaller designs would i just put them on a bigger canvas size required by amazon to upload them? could i use filler background which would not matter if parts got cut off? can designs be replaced/deleted to figure out which ones sell or not and not be stuck at the limit?

merch by amazonhelpuploadtier
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Chris avatar image
Chris answered

> are the tier levels the amount of designs you can have or the amount of shirts you can have per design or is it both.

Amount of Designs.

> if i have smaller designs would i just put them on a bigger canvas size required by amazon to upload them?

Yes.

> could i use filler background which would not matter if parts got cut off?

Design elements that you use, including background, are your choice. I'm a bit unclear what you mean when you say cut off. The canvas/png you upload needs to be 4500x5400 pixels, 15x18 inches, 300dpi. Whatever is on the canvas/png will be printed on the shirt. Normally the canvas/png will include your design, then all remaining parts of png are transparent. You might take a look at the Best Practices page, it has some design tips that might help.... https://merch.amazon.com/resource/201849250

> can designs be replaced/deleted to figure out which ones sell or not and not be stuck at the limit?

You can delete designs whenever desired. Deleting a design will free up that slot to use again.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Elizabeth@Amazon avatar image
Elizabeth@Amazon answered

Thank you Chris for the great answer! It's always great to see our content creators helping each other out like this!

newuser-6c735269-35cb-4b75-806b-ff7f6085b7c8 avatar image
newuser-6c735269-35cb-4b75-806b-ff7f6085b7c8 answered