question

jim breen avatar image
jim breen asked ·

Request Times for report: _GET_FBA_FULFILLMENT_CURRENT_INVENTORY_DATA_

Hello,

I'm requesting reports for multiple accounts in the UK and want to get the most up to data inventory data as soon as possible so that the data is as accurate as possible..

I'm requesting the _GET_FBA_FULFILLMENT_CURRENT_INVENTORY_DATA_ report..

Do we know what time these reports can be generated from, and how long after can they be requested?

At the moment I send over a request arround 8am UK time, with the time end date for the report as 11pm the night before, from 24 previous to that..

So essentially requesting 9 hours ago. Most of the time it seems to work fine, but a lot of the time, as it did the last three mornings, all the reports have come back as '_DONE_NO_DATA_'.

I am assuming this is due to the times requested, but I can't find documentation to say at what times the reports are updated and at what time they can be requested.

The data just needs to be as close to up to date as possible...

Many thanks!

iapapireporting
10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

johannes avatar image
johannes answered ·

Hello,

Thank you for posting on the forums. Please reach out to Seller Central via the following link regarding your inquiry:

https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/contact-us/contact-amazon-form.html

10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.