question

jjaquinta avatar image
jjaquinta asked

How do I update privacy/terms URLs?

I've changed the location of the privacy and terms-of-use documents for a certified skill. Problem is I cannot edit the URLs for the certified skill. It's view-only, and the fields are greyed out. For the development clone, the fields are enabled, I can change them, and it lets me save them. But "Submit for Certification" is greyed out. What is the process I should follow to just update the URLs?
alexa skills kitsubmission testing certification
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Nick Gardner avatar image
Nick Gardner answered
If all the fields are filled out and there are green checks by them, the submit for certification button should not be greyed out. If it is, despite all green check marks, then that's an issue and we will note it and work on a fix. In general, you should be able to just submit the skill again, and the certification team will verify the privacy URL page and publish the updated version of your skill. -Nick
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.