question

newuser-f3d557f2-f93d-48e3-8fde-48016bb4486e avatar image

Why dont approved my account and suspend my account.

My new apps disapproved amazon.But why i dont understand.When i create my account and yes for ad in amazon i get a first problem.I have no vat/ paper for fill the form.Next time i reopen my account and no option give.

Next i upload my own new apps.I get it from http://www.appsgeyser.com where free apps can made.When i upload next time amazon email me my apps under review.But few hours ago I get email and my apps dont approve and my account suspend.But i Fully unknown why my account suspend.What problem in my apps.

How to solve this problem and unlock my account.

How to upload a www.appsgeyser.com apps in amazon.

My email:[REMOVED]

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Amazon email :

Dear Mohammed,

We are contacting you regarding your vendor account and submitted applications with the Amazon Mobile App Distribution Program.

During our review processes, we have found multiple applications that contain content that does not comply with our content guidelines and/or our developer agreement.

We have provided notice that further violations of our content guidelines would prompt your Distribution Program account to be at risk for termination. We did not receive responses to these previous inquiries or content updates to correct the content guidelines violations.

Due to the violations, we have disabled your vendor account and suppressed and/or rejected all submitted applications associated with this vendor account. We have retained records of your vendor account but your account is now terminated from further submission uploads.

Note that you are not permitted to create a new vendor or developer account with the Amazon Mobile App Distribution Program.

Best regards,

Amazon Apps Team

Sincerely,

Your Amazon Mobile App Distribution Team ================================

submission testing distributionappaccount information
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Oswald avatar image
Oswald answered

As this issue is specific to your account, please file a contact us here where we will be able to assist further.

Regards,

Oswald

10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.