question

newuser-45cb86cb-0fd5-4919-a057-fc7048335b36 avatar image

No green checkmark for "Images & Multimedia" tab even though all relevant images are populated - cannot submit app update!

Hello,

We're currently trying to submit an app update and the Dev Console is indicating that we are missing content in the "Images & Multimedia" tab. We had just released an app update the other day (3.6.1) and had all the required images; nothing should have changed between that version at the build we're currently trying to submit (3.6.2). Just in case it's the Fire TV assets in question, I've confirmed that our binary has no Fire TV devices enabled for support, so I'm not sure why those assets would be required. We also don't have any localized assets missing (we only support English).

Could anyone lend a hand here? Thanks very much in advance!

amazon appstoreapp submission and updates
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Levon@Amazon avatar image
Levon@Amazon answered

Hi there,

Thanks for posting! Please check whether you added additional languages on those tabs that don't turn green. Normally, "English (US)" is the default language, and you have to fill all the required assets for that language, however if you add support for other languages, you have to fill those pages as well. If that was by mistake, simply remove all other languages, and the tab should turn green.

If that is not the case, then please use "Contact Us" from your Dev Portal account, so we could investigate this issue. Thanks!

10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

prokopiy avatar image
prokopiy answered

Hi everyone,

We also met the problem. We don't have support of Fire TV, all the settings are correct in the binary files. All 6 supported languages are filled.

The last update passed without any problem, but if look now at the "Current version" then can see that the tab "Images & Multimedia" became grey.

How can we fix this problem so we could sucsessfully send our new update?

1 comment
10 |5000

This problem has been resolved when we uploaded a new binary files with above version code.

0 Likes 0 ·
newuser-45cb86cb-0fd5-4919-a057-fc7048335b36 answered

Hi @Levon@Amazon,

Thanks very much for your reply. We've confirmed that English is the only supported language on our "Upcoming Version" page, so this continues to perplex us.

@prokopiy, thank you for the information! To clarify, this issue resolved for you when you replaced your Upcoming Version with a higher version? So if your update was a 3.0.1, you replaced the binary with a 3.0.2 and the issue resolved for you?

Thanks all!

10 |5000

newuser-45cb86cb-0fd5-4919-a057-fc7048335b36 answered

Hi @Levon@Amazon and @prokopiy,

I might have spoke too soon! I just checked our Upcoming Version page and the Images & Multimedia tab now has a green checkmark (without us updating any images). This appears to have been a Dev Console issue (I assume) that was resolved externally from us.

Thanks everyone for your help!

1 comment
10 |5000

Thanks for the update! We are glad it works for you now. Thanks!

0 Likes 0 ·