question

abracadabrazx avatar image
abracadabrazx asked

Account Link Card validation problem

When I try to validate my skill for submission I am not able to see a Account Linking card in http://alexa.amazon.com/ web app. I am seeing the response from my server like this (using Alexa test interface): { "version": "1.0", "response": { "outputSpeech": { "type": "PlainText", "text": "this skill is only supported after account linking. You need to link your amazon account with account using any Amazon Echo companion application. If you already did that, please repeat the linking process" }, "card": { "type": "LinkAccount" }, "shouldEndSession": true } } Exactly how it's described on documentation page https://developer.amazon.com/public/solutions/alexa/alexa-skills-kit/docs/linking-an-alexa-user-with-a-user-in-your-system But Account Linking Card is not shown. How I can fix this problem?
alexa skills kitsubmission testing certification
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

abracadabrazx answered
BTW I tried this on two accounts: one has Amazon Echo installed and configured, other one is QA account and has no Amazon Echo connected to it
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Ross@Amazon avatar image
Ross@Amazon answered
Ideally if you are getting a response with the correct session attributes, you should not have an issue with the card not being displayed. Are you still facing the same problem?
10 |5000

abracadabrazx answered
The skill I was developing have passed the verification and is now live. I have not checked this issue again, and I am not able to test it in live mode - only with testing interface provided by Amazon Developers Console. Might be that was a bug in web companion app.
10 |5000

Ross@Amazon avatar image
Ross@Amazon answered
The certification team must have not experienced the error since they have published the skill. Keep an eye on user feedback to see if the issue is still a problem.
10 |5000