question

newuser-0a251ec7-18a0-4aab-a0c8-fe8d924bdb89 avatar image

no fill for interstitial ads

Hi, I am integrating the interstitial ads. I tried VPN in US and JP, however it's always showing that "Ad failed to load. Code: NO_FILL, Message: Server Message: no results. Try again in 10 seconds".

And I tried the solutions in the forum, which other developers encounter also, but it doesn't work either.

if you need some more informations to fix it, please let me know. Thank you.

mobile ads
1 comment
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

when I use the test mode, the sample works well. It doesn't work when it goes live.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

Levon@Amazon avatar image
Levon@Amazon answered

Hi there,

Thanks for posting! Not enough info: what country are you in, what OS, version, what SDK, device, does your app provide sufficient space for the ad container to load ads, etc. See: https://forums.developer.amazon.com/questions/36546/mobile-ads-not-showing.html

4 comments
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Japan

nexus 5p、android6.0

amazon-ads-5.8.1.1.jar

I am integrating the interstitial ads,just need show the ads directly,not need ad container,as follows:

i always get the response “Ad failed to load. Code: NO_FILL, Message: Server Message: no results. Try again in 10 seconds”.

What should i do for your ads?

0 Likes 0 ·
qq20170509-144248.png (260.8 KiB)

Thanks for additional info,

Please login to your Dev Portal account and raise a "Contact Us" case, which will help us to associate your account and investigate this further. If you already contacted us via Dev Portal's Contact Us link, please provide the case ID here. Thanks!

0 Likes 0 ·

CASE 2181119491

Thank you !

0 Likes 0 ·

Thank you, we'll continue our conversation on that Contact Us case. Thanks!

0 Likes 0 ·