question

newuser-b9ff4138-05b2-4715-895f-8ccebfc65861 avatar image
newuser-b9ff4138-05b2-4715-895f-8ccebfc65861 asked ·

Do i need to fill out the "Enter Your Mobile App URL" section if i do not own an app?

I'm not quite sure if in this section of applying for Amazon Associates if i need to be the owner of an app to add the apps URL or if it is just asking me to place the URLs for the apps I will be posting about amazon on. And, if i do need to place the URL for any app i will be posting on, then where do i find the apps url? Does it need to be the spastic URL that links to my page/channel/profile in the app?

Any help would be greatly appreciated and Thank You in advance to anyone who is willing to help me.

helpmobile associates
10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Levon@Amazon avatar image
Levon@Amazon answered ·

Hi there,

Thanks for posting! No, you don't need to fill out the Mobile Apps section if you don't own the app. In that case, you will have to add your website (it's either the website or mobile app; or both). If you have a mobile app, then yes, you have to be its owner. Thanks!

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

newuser-5d042df9-2bbb-40eb-a809-9e213e7df05c avatar image
newuser-5d042df9-2bbb-40eb-a809-9e213e7df05c answered ·

when I try to enter my website rather than mobile URL, I get this:

"Website name is not in correct format" Enter Your Mobile App URL(s) Mobile App URL is not in correct format. In addition, it won't let me continue if I try to leave it blank. What do I do now?

Levon@Amazon avatar image
Levon@Amazon answered ·

Did you copy and paste the URL from your website, or did you type it in manually? It's possible it's checking for http:// or other formatting specifics. Otherwise, please contact the Associates team here: https://affiliate-program.amazon.co.uk/contact

1 comment

I've tried to add my Mobile app URL , which is my Instagram page but it still hasn't worked

what should I do ?

-14 Likes -14 ·
newuser-a8b2c976-d9df-4c4d-bca7-6137b1639dab avatar image
newuser-a8b2c976-d9df-4c4d-bca7-6137b1639dab answered ·

I'm having the same problem as other users. I've been trying for hours now to add the URL from Facebook and no progress. I typed it, copy and pasted it and still got this error msn
Entered domain is not allowed for mobile app