question

newuser-14a67ddf-d9f6-4bca-a637-7e9d21ddb984 avatar image

Failures in account linking, no error details, how to debug?

I am working on a smart home skill. To enable account linking, I have successfully make the authorization URL work, I also got POST request from Amazon to my token URI. My server also reply with a "token". However, in the Amazon alexa app, it shows " An error occurred while attempting to link Alex with Netro. Please try again later". But there is no details of the error, where is wrong? Is there any way to debug and know the details of errors? What's the requirement for the token URI? I just reply a json with "token" values. Any descriptions of the token URI requirements? Thanks.

account linking
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

WangChao@Amazon avatar image
WangChao@Amazon answered

Hi there,

Please follow the instructions at https://forums.developer.amazon.com/articles/38610/alexa-debugging-account-linking.html and let us know the result. Thanks.

1 comment
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

This link returns Access Denied page even if I have a valid developer.amazon.com login.

0 Likes 0 ·