question

Medhunter avatar image
Medhunter asked

How to deal with Copycats who Report my shirts ( unique ) and then Merch remove my listing for Compliance violation ?

hello

I really have a serious problem and don't have the answer , i'm really serious about my Account and want to keep it safe , that's why I respect and follow Merch by amazon Term of use correctly using USPTO and everything, but the last month i had 2shirts removed for no reason ( no trademark for the saying , and I don't use bullets points ) and my design is unique 100% ( I m a graphic designer and illustrator ) .

that's why I really don't understand how I can create a shirt design and then start making sales and once a copycat come and do the design after then he reports mine and merch remove my best selling shirt instead ..

I'm lost and Tired as well , I really need help of best sellers here I already messaged merch via email . but they just tell me to resubmit my designs and that they reviewed their decision .. but this doesn't help me to keep upload my work .. I'm afraid to lose my account especially for ( no reason ) cause I really do everything correctly ..

thank you a lot !

merch by amazonhelpservice simulatoruploadreporting
1 comment
10 |3000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Did they explain why it was removed? Have you reported other copycatters with your design? What do they say when you resubmit?

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

TEES avatar image
TEES answered

Actually Copyright your IP with Library of Congress before posting or going after/or reporting anyone. It builds a better case for your IP and you will prevail quicker.

2 comments
10 |3000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Im sorry but I m not sure i understand , can you please explain for me? Thanks a lot

0 Likes 0 ·

Even though this would work ultimately- this is absolutely ridiculous to have to do to protect your own copyright.

0 Likes 0 ·